5.20.2010

Promise Land Farm Logo



What a fun project!



This creation is for a wonderful creative home-schooling family.  At their farm they sell all-natural goat's milk, honey and a few more purely delightful goodies.  I think they are even venturing out to add handmade soap to the list of goodies you can get when you visit.
As soon as I have contact information for those of you in the Kansas City area who are looking for some fun this summer, I will be sure to let you know how you can get in touch with the family and get out to their farm!  
In the meantime, I get to help create an image for this new little oasis in the country!  This piece of art includes original illustration with watercolor mounted on a vintage quilt I had laying around in my daughter's room.  Actually, I could be wrong, but I think my great grandmother made the quilt piece for my mom.  
When I was asked to do this project, right away I thought of textures and colors that reminded me of playful outings to the countryside.  My kids and I cherish our day trips to the local Red Barn Farm in Weston, Missouri where there are farm animals to pet and treats for all the senses.  When visiting a farm I think of worn and weathered barn wood... faded pastels... and smiles all around!  
I hope these images have collected some memories and awakened intrigue for everyone who views them! 

Contact me if you like what you see.  
I can design a one-of-a-kind logo and header for your website too! 
(For more info go to my Order page!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment