10.07.2009

A 'Great' Gift

























This gift is great because it was for my Great Grandma Opal.  
This is the second occasion for which I have had the honor of creating a gift on her behalf.  In this case it is a wedding card for her other great granddaughter (also named Beth, I might add).  
My Great Grandma is not able to get out and about but she is a giver at heart and she knows where she can come to order a personalized piece of art that will hopefully be a keepsake for years to come!  I hope she continues to ask me whenever she needs to give a gift.
The card is an original watercolor, 5"x 7", with beads and wire.  I included a personal message inside.  
As an after thought, I threw in a little something special for her on the top. 
 
* Oh, and my services are free to anyone 95 & older, by the way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment