10.12.2009

Monster Fuzz


Here is a cute crafty idea for you to try...





...That is, if you like making things.  {If you don't, you are welcome to contact me and I'll do it for you!} 

It was my middle son's birthday last Friday and we helped celebrate Elijah turning 5 by making these sweet little monster party favors for his preschool friends to take home.  Elijah loves anything with googlie eyes so he jumped right into helping me make these little creatures.  I worked the scissors and the hot glue gun while he applied the parts and pieces.  We also made spiders on top of oatmeal cream cookies.  When we were all finished we packed the monsters and spiders into a plastic farm playhouse and labeled it 'Elijah's Monster Farm', which made the passing out of treats extra special!   

Both my sons have birthdays in the month of October and there is normally an abundance of Halloween craft supplies and so we use that to our advantage and go with a similar theme.  Whether you use this craft idea for a birthday or for Halloween treats - have a happy Party Time!

2 comments:

  1. the monsters are so cute! What a perfect month for little boys to have a birthday in :) I especially love the one eyed monsters, so cute! I mean scary ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those monsters remind me of yo gabba gabba! Fun fun fun, you are too good!

    ReplyDelete