3.23.2010

Love Tea Party ~ Remembered

I am a little late on my promise to update you on the little LOVE Tea Party I planned for my kids in late February.  
This was a party for preschool age and younger.  I used all the 90 % off deals I got after Valentine's Day and went with the heart theme to create a morning of fun and celebration!  
It is always nice to make a table setting for the big people too including coffee, tea, and more grown-up food like bagels and yogurt.  Our winter has been long and cold so we were pretty desperate for anything to break up the monotony of finding things to do inside and wishing for a warmer season.  Now that we had our fun I have to go think up the next new idea to put a smile on the face of my 5 and 2 year old kids!  See ya later!  



~ Some of the lovely guests at our LOVE party ~




**** Lots of pretty treats! ****


Hope your Valentine's Day was just as special! 

No comments:

Post a Comment