12.18.2009

Custom Made Holiday Cards

New Year's Eve Invitations
~ 2009 ~



For the past few years it has been fun creating custom invitations for this family.  Capturing holiday sparkle with a personal touch... the couple characterized in an original 5"x5" watercolor illustration in festive winter spirit at the Plaza.  




The back of the card is on the left and the front is on the right.




I love beautiful packaging!  Gift wrap is a passion of mine (can you tell?!) and since the cards already looked like Christmas gifts I wanted to revel in the colors and delight your senses with joy! 


Above is the inside of the invitation pictured with a matching individually addressed envelope.  A 5" x 5"  tri-fold card.  Each invitation was made featuring a different glamourous patterned paper as the background.  The patterns all follow the same bright color scheme.  



* Special note:  Thanks to Debbie for your order!  I always love creating new things for your wonderful family!

1 comment:

  1. One of the things I love best about your artwork is how simple it is, yet it captures such strong emotion. I love the cards and the festive elegance. Those cards tap into why I love to eat lobster, you get to interact with. I love that you get to open your cards! Beautiful Beth!

    ReplyDelete