12.04.2009

A Matching-Card Game




Here is a great gift idea to do with your kids!  
While my other 2 kids really get into coloring and art projects, my 5 year old Elijah is more into collecting tiny treasures and building with Legos.  He has such a generous attitude and so I really wanted to encourage him to give. This was an idea perfect for a quirky little kid like Elijah! 
Eli and I made this project together for his 3 year old cousin.  We had a delightful time together searching the internet for free images of cute animals.  We printed them out and while I cut, Elijah taped, and after that we decorated a box to keep the cards in.  
In Elijah's words: "Zippity-Zappity-Zoo: A Matching Card Game!"

  

3 comments:

  1. Beth - You are so creative!! I am going to have to come up with a project for you to do for me!

    Kandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea, What did you use for the cards? Normal cardstock?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, Cardstock and scrap booking paper.

    ReplyDelete